It’s horrific to business owners to think about what their companies will be like without their customer service team. This team handles customer requirements efficiently and quickly. This is done by finding information for customers, providing assistance, and answering their questions. And because of all of this, it’s important to recognize their efforts. Showing this team that they are really appreciated goes a long way. They will want to remain with the company, and they will keep up the hard work.
In considering what awards to give the customer service team, reviewing the metrics utilized within the department is a vital. This include the number of calls taken or made, issue resolution, customer feedback, repeat orders, new account additions, or upsell opportunities. Additionally, it’s a good idea to give awards for the quality of work, attendance, number of orders processed, or the suggestions for improvements. When applying these metrics or more, the customer service team will have incentives to remain productive, and other employees will also which is very good for the company.
Ideas for Customer Service Awards and the Wording
Some good choices in customer service awards include the following: You Rock Award, Customer Service Gem Award, Platinum Service Award, Diamond Service Award, Customer Hero Award, the Consider It Done Award, Service Star Award, and more. Customer service teams could be given awards, gifts, and plaques.
Another thing to consider with customer service awards is the award presentation. They can be recognized during a team meeting, a company get together, or department event. These occasions will be more memorable for the customer service team, and thus, they will be encouraged to keep being productive for the company.
Some good wording examples of customer awards are as follows:
- Company Logo, customer service award, presented to, recipient name, date, for meeting and exceeding standards, commendation of the performance, and thanks for always reaching above and beyond.
- Company name, excellence in customer service award, date, recognizing/ambit-art-glass/products award, recipient name, for assisting the team to achieve more, consistently aiming higher than before, and logo
- Company name, service with a smile award, presented to, recipient name, date, recognizing the outstanding service to clients
- Company name, customer service rising star award, in recognition of recipient name, date, and efforts continue to make the company stand out
- Customer service award, company name, date, recognizing, recipient name, for meeting and exceeding all standards of excellence
- Customers service award, company name, for keeping the customers satisfied every day, name, date
- Customer service award, presented to, name, thanks for dedicated service to customers, company name, date
- Excellence in customer service, presented to, name, in grateful appreciation for outstanding service and leadership, company name, or logo, year
Important Stats Regarding Customer Service
SurveyMonkey did a recent survey of over 400 Americans concerning the effects of customer service. The results have shown that 72 % of customers stated that they are extremely or very likely to shop a particular location or company due to their reputation of having outstanding customer service. 97 % of customers also stated that they are likely to recommend the location/company to their family, friend, or co-workers. These stats show why it’s important to take care of the customer service team.